Fri, Jan 08|
SCW 2021 Yoga Retreat for Writers Virtual Edition
Finding Our Voice & Telling Our Story. We Control Our Narrative
Time & Location
Jan 08, 2021, 7:00 PM CST – Jan 30, 2021, 11:00 AM CST
About the Event
Sister Circle Writers
Finding Our Voice & Telling Our Story
2021 Yoga Retreat for Writers Virtual Edition
Part of the Legacy Keepers Series
We shall begin the year with a Synergy that comprises Creativity, Focus, & Self-Care
Writing with Annette on Fridays in January from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm (CST)
Yoga with Joanna (Embody Yoga) on Saturdays in January from 10:00 am –11:00 am (CST)
Save the dates on your 2021 calendar for January 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30
Who Should Attend?
With an emphasis on Black women’s health and creativity, this retreat is for YOU if YOU
- Would like to start writing your life story while discovering the health benefits of Yoga
- Currently, write and want to cultivate a yoga practice that benefits both your health and your writing
- Consciously wish to build deeper connections to the inner source of your writing
- Want to develop discipline and technical skills for the written word
- Want to increase your writing flow and release blockages
- Want to improve your inspiration and creativity
- Want to boost your willpower and conquer distraction
- Want to join a friendly and supportive group of Black Women
- Can dedicate 5-7 hours per week to the practice of self-care and creativity
Space is limited—Reserve your space with a $50 non-refundable deposit, with the remaining balance due December 31.
Once payment is received in full, the retreat schedule, including codes and passwords to grant you entry to the virtual meeting rooms and other course content will be sent to you via the email address that you supply when you register.
Questions about SCW Yoga Retreat for Writers registration process or attending, please email me at email@example.com
Black Women Writing + Yoga = SCW Creative Synergy
SCW Yoga Retreat
Guarantee your spot for this creative event.